Our Next Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuuki of the Alasto Tribe

2 posters

Go down

Yuuki of the Alasto Tribe Empty Yuuki of the Alasto Tribe

Post by Phantom Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 am

Insert Image Here
Personal Info
Name: Yuuki: The Shadow Tiger
Personality: She's a quick thinker and an instinctive person. At times she trusts others too quickly, and that may be a disadvantage. She can handle dangerous situations well, despite their often unfavorable conditions. Yuuki is at times very concerned with the well-being of things around him, such as her surroundings, the people around him, and those she cares about. She has a sarcastic and smart sense of humor, and a laid-back demeanor, and loves adventure, claiming "danger is my middle name." She's easily angered and proud of her guild, even though she doesn't like to attract too much attention to herself, as she hates being in the spotlight. However, Yuuki can become angry when her friends are hurt or injured. She is also willing to sacrifice things important to her to save her friends from danger. Yuuki's been described as being "like the wind" (but she is very fast); a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. She values freedom above all else, living her life according to her own rules, rather than the standards of those around her, and has a strong passion for enjoying life.
Fears: (What does your character fear? All things have at least one fear, and nobody should put None or N/A. It can be a phobia or whatever.  

General Appearance
Tail Type: She has a tail of a mysterious cat that we never knew existed on the planet. Her tail is long and whio-like with a fur-tufted end. She also has slightly pointed ears, elongated canine fangs, and vertical slit-like pupils.
Tail (Look at tail, not person):

Height: 5 ft 6 in.
Eyes: Dark gray
Appearance: Yuuki has spiky brown hair tied up in a ponytail, with slightly pointed ears, vertical slit-like pupils, with elongated canine teeth. Her hair down reaches to the middle of her back, and her bangs hang before her eyes and along the sides of her face. Sometimes, she wears a baseball hat (backwards), but she usually doesn't. A pendant of a dragon hangs around her neck, which was a gift from her mother when she was little and Yuuki never ever takes it off. She has a lithe and light form and always dresses casually in either a jacket or hoodie, a t-shirt, a pair of shorts or jeans, and Nikes. She has her twin sai dangling from a hook and a pack on her upper right thigh where she stores shurikens and kunai knives. Sometimes on important missions, she wears a black cloak and a mask that covers the lower portion of her mouth, and the outfit like the Konoha shinobi from Naruto (the anime or manga) with bandages wrapped around her hands and wrists, plus the area under her leg pack. Just search up Konoha Uniform or something like that.
Uniform (Once again, look at outfit, not person):

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Alasto
Family: Dead. She barely remembers them, just only a bit of her mother.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She's one of the fastest of her tribe, moving at a high speed, just a blur. She also possesses amazing acrobatic and martial art skills, alongside astonishingly fast reflexes and balanced agility,
Weaknesses: Her attacks aren't very strong, and can get hurt pretty easily with a couple of blows, but her speed makes up for it.
Combat Style: Yuuki's fighting style revolve around ambushing and stealth along with speed, agility, and quick reaction time. Using this fighting-style, she practices her famed "hit-and-run" tactics where she delivers powerful attacks to the opponent, moving at speeds that they can hardly keep up with.

Background
History: Maybe later
RP Sample: Maybe later

Last edited by Phantom on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Yuuki of the Alasto Tribe Empty Re: Yuuki of the Alasto Tribe

Post by Raja Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:08 am

If your tail is feline, your character can't have any canine features. Also, do not say
She's the fastest of her tribe, and of all the tribes, moving at almost teleportation speed. wrote:
This is impossible, and OP. Your character will move faster or slower depending on your tail, otherwise your as fast as any other Alasto tribemate.

Another thing, define your tail type clearly. Or at least give absolute clear clues.

Name: Yuuki: The Shadow Dragon wrote:
If This is the case your character tail type is reptile, not feline. And henceforth you cannot have any canine or feline features.

alongside astonishingly lightning fast reflexes and balanced agility, wrote:
Do not say lightning fast, that's considered OP.

Fix your mistakes young lady, and no, I won't make exceptions  Not Cool 
Raja
Raja
Admin

https://ournextgenerations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:00 pm

My character DOESNT have any canine qualities ..... she's got elongated canine teeth? You know, the pointiest tooth in our mouths?

I accidentally forgot the tail. I was in a hurry!

It's just a nickname that I've always used for Yuuki. But I changed it

Lightning fast is just an expression Sad Blush

But I changed it >.>
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Raja Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Hmmmm  Hmmmmm.... Approved. Hope your character survives in this hostile world  Hue Hue Hue 
Raja
Raja
Admin

https://ournextgenerations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down